Applications for enrollment are accepted at any time during the year. In April, all applications are processed according to established priorities. Students who are re-enrolling are given first priority. Others are considered according to priority and space available.
1. Parents should complete an application/enrollment form.
2. Application Fees: Non–refundable 1000 Riyals.
3. Parents should provide legal documentation of age.
4. Provide legally attested transcripts and records from the last school attended.
5. Parents should provide a letter of clearance from the previous school.
6.-There will be an admission test for the student to measure his level. If the student is below level, the coordinator starts making a remedial plan for the students according to the points that should be improved.
7-Concerning age: school follows the regulations of MOE.
KG1: must be 3 years old before September 1
KG2: must be 4 years old before September 1
KG3: must be 4 years and nine months old before September 1
G1: must be 5 years and nine months old before September 1
1- All new students in KG – Grade 1 must present a birth certificate, Passport, a copy of Father's Iqama or Saudi national ID, and immunization records.
2- In case of not passing the admission test, there will be an immediate remedial plan for the enrollee by the school.
3- -There will be an interview with both the student & the parents.
Parents of enrollees must:
1. Sign Permission Forms.
2. Complete Emergency and Health forms.
3. Sign Tuition Agreement Form.